- Credit: Archant
Buxmead is a luxurious, private and secure gated complex comprising 20 architecturally designed residential apartments featuring outstanding facilities and exemplary services.
The collection of six duplexes in The Bishops Avenue, three penthouses and eleven apartments, is set within 2.5 acres of landscaped gardens and is just a short stroll from the cafés, shops and green spaces of London’s Hampstead and Highgate villages.
Buxmead’s spacious apartments range from 3,000 sq ft to 7,000 sq ft; all come with private garages and some with private gardens. Each residence reveals meticulous detailing and bespoke features created by Harrison Varma’s in-house team of skilled designers and craftsmen. Clients can choose to buy a show apartment or work with interior designers to create their own home.
With the most discerning clients constantly in mind, Harrison Varma has created a lifestyle concept: 24/7 ‘whiteglove’ concierge services, residents’ business and leisure amenities including: 25m indoor swimming pool, gym, beauty and treatment salon, residents’ bar and lounge that mirrors a first-class airport lounge, professional 18 person cinema, seated dining for 18 in a grand dining room and reception space able to host 100-plus guests.
Prices start from £6.5million
You may also want to watch:
020 8458 7311
- 1 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
- 2 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 3 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 4 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 5 Hampstead Heath bosses look for injunction power to stop bad behaviour
- 6 Lilian Baylis House: Old Decca Studios site for sale, but could become listed
- 7 'Forgotten Rivers' route proposed by The Ramblers
- 8 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 9 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 10 The Magdala: US collector digs up pub history from long before Ruth Ellis
020 3043 3600