- Credit: Archant
Buxmead is a luxurious, private and secure gated complex comprising 20 architecturally designed residential apartments featuring outstanding facilities and exemplary services.
The collection of six duplexes in The Bishops Avenue, three penthouses and eleven apartments, is set within 2.5 acres of landscaped gardens and is just a short stroll from the cafés, shops and green spaces of London’s Hampstead and Highgate villages.
Buxmead’s spacious apartments range from 3,000 sq ft to 7,000 sq ft; all come with private garages and some with private gardens. Each residence reveals meticulous detailing and bespoke features created by Harrison Varma’s in-house team of skilled designers and craftsmen. Clients can choose to buy a show apartment or work with interior designers to create their own home.
With the most discerning clients constantly in mind, Harrison Varma has created a lifestyle concept: 24/7 ‘whiteglove’ concierge services, residents’ business and leisure amenities including: 25m indoor swimming pool, gym, beauty and treatment salon, residents’ bar and lounge that mirrors a first-class airport lounge, professional 18 person cinema, seated dining for 18 in a grand dining room and reception space able to host 100-plus guests.
Prices start from £6.5million
You may also want to watch:
020 8458 7311
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 6 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 7 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 8 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 9 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
020 3043 3600