- Credit: Archant
Buxmead is a luxurious, private and secure gated complex comprising 20 architecturally designed residential apartments featuring outstanding facilities and exemplary services.
The collection of six duplexes in The Bishops Avenue, three penthouses and eleven apartments, is set within 2.5 acres of landscaped gardens and is just a short stroll from the cafés, shops and green spaces of London’s Hampstead and Highgate villages.
Buxmead’s spacious apartments range from 3,000 sq ft to 7,000 sq ft; all come with private garages and some with private gardens. Each residence reveals meticulous detailing and bespoke features created by Harrison Varma’s in-house team of skilled designers and craftsmen. Clients can choose to buy a show apartment or work with interior designers to create their own home.
With the most discerning clients constantly in mind, Harrison Varma has created a lifestyle concept: 24/7 ‘whiteglove’ concierge services, residents’ business and leisure amenities including: 25m indoor swimming pool, gym, beauty and treatment salon, residents’ bar and lounge that mirrors a first-class airport lounge, professional 18 person cinema, seated dining for 18 in a grand dining room and reception space able to host 100-plus guests.
Prices start from £6.5million
You may also want to watch:
020 8458 7311
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 3 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 4 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 5 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser
- 7 Arsenal column: Granit Xhaka the stand out performer since Boxing Day but some of his senior professionals continue to disappoint
- 8 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 9 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 10 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
020 3043 3600