- Credit: Archant
Bournehall House is an exclusive development of seventeen apartments located in a quiet street yards from the heart of Bushey Village. Following a successful launch, there are now only a few apartments remaining in this prime development.
Having been expertly converted into luxury one and two-bedroom apartments, the scheme has been designed to provide residents with an exceptional standard of living and convenience.
Each apartment has been individually planned to make the best use of the space available and is compete with superior, high-specification fixtures and finishes ensuring both comfort and elegance.
The apartments feature contemporary Leicht kitchens with composite stone worktops, an instant hot and filtered water tap, and integrated appliances. The elegant bathrooms add to the appeal of each home and are complete with designer sanitaryware and a chrome heated towel rail.
Each bedroom is finished with lush carpeting, with the master bedrooms featuring chic fitted wardrobes.
You may also want to watch:
Furthermore, each flat benefits from two secure underground car parking spaces, as well as lift access to each floor, and a 10-year structural warranty from Checkmate.
Perfectly located on Bournehall Road, Bournehall House is close to many shops, restaurants and leisure facilities while all major brands and stores can be found a short drive away at Intu Watford Shopping Centre.
- 1 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 2 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 3 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 4 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 5 West Hampstead Women's Institute celebrates 10-year milestone
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 8 Gay music hall icon Fred Barnes to be honoured with Maida Vale plaque
- 9 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 10 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
Due to the areas superb transport links into London and the rest of the country via the M1 and M25, in addition to a fast train service straight to Euston, it is a perfect choice for commuters.
Show apartment open Saturdays and Sundays between 10am and 5pm. Viewings at other times available by appointment.
Prices for two bedroom apartments start from £485,000
020 8954 8626
01923 608 373