Best of the bunch: pick yourself a Mother’s Day bouquet masterclass
- Credit: Archant
Make your own beautiful bespoke bouquet for Mother’s Day with royal florist Moyses Stevens’ St Pancras masterclass
Picking out a bunch of flowers for an important woman in your life for mothering Sunday is a lovely idea, but this year you can go the extra mile and go handmade.
We’re not talking a hastily gathered bunch of whatever you find in the garden, mind. This calls for an expert hand to guide you as you create the perfect bespoke gift.
Florist to the royals Moyses Stevens will be holding a Mother’s Day bouquet masterclass at their new St Pancras home on Wednesday 22nd March. Guests will be guided by their experts and will leave with a hand crafted, hand tied bouquet of flowers.
Leading florists will teach attendees how to match evergreen foliage and blooms in the one and a half hour workshop.Moyses Stevens currently holds the Royal Warrant by appointment of HRH The Prince of Wales, so you’ll be in safe hands.
You may also want to watch:
Groups and children are welcome at the class. The luxury bouquets, which retail for £40, come presented in a water bag to ensure they remain blooming for Mothering Sunday on 26th March.
The masterclass will take place at 6pm on Wednesday, March 22 at St Pancras International’s Grand Terrace.
Tickets are priced at £35 per bouquet and can be booked via Eventbrite.
- 1 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 3 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 4 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 5 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 6 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 7 Westminster Council shelves Paddington Rec cycling plans
- 8 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 9 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 10 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road