- Credit: Archant
Buyers searching for a family home surrounded by the joys of nature, yet close to local amenities, schools and transport links will be impressed with Heronslea Group’s Bentley Place, an elegant collection of new homes in the sought-after area of Bentley Heath, North London.
Situated between Barnet and Potters Bar, Bentley Heath offers a peaceful setting with green open spaces on the fringes of Wrotham Park Estate. This prestigious development, which features just nine detached three and four-bedroom family homes, is now 60 per cent sold. Set in landscaped grounds with off-road parking and garages arranged around an attractive private avenue, it is proving to be a hit with house hunters.
Each home has been individually designed, built and finished to Heronslea Group’s exacting standards, with stylish façades and classic features. Internally homes benefit from bespoke interior design with layouts perfect for modern family living and provide spacious accommodation over three floors. Offering open plan designer kitchens and dining areas, separate living area, three or four bedrooms, contemporary bathrooms and ensuites, playrooms and studies, each home benefits from highest specification throughout and the latest appliances.
Bentley Heath offers the best of both worlds ideally situated in the delightful Hertfordshire countryside, yet close to Hadley Wood, Barnet and Potters Bar high streets. There are endless leisure and entertainment options nearby including six golf courses within three miles, as well as an excellent choice of schools.
The development is close to Hadley Wood station providing connections to Moorgate in just over 30 minutes or Potters Bar station which reaches Kings Cross in just 15 minutes. It is also close to the M25 providing links to the rest of the country.
You may also want to watch:
Prices for the remaining homes start from £1.2million.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 6 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 7 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 8 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 9 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 10 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
020 8440 9797