- Credit: Archant
Buyers searching for a family home surrounded by the joys of nature, yet close to local amenities, schools and transport links will be impressed with Heronslea Group’s Bentley Place, an elegant collection of new homes in the sought-after area of Bentley Heath, North London.
Situated between Barnet and Potters Bar, Bentley Heath offers a peaceful setting with green open spaces on the fringes of Wrotham Park Estate. This prestigious development, which features just nine detached three and four-bedroom family homes, is now 60 per cent sold. Set in landscaped grounds with off-road parking and garages arranged around an attractive private avenue, it is proving to be a hit with house hunters.
Each home has been individually designed, built and finished to Heronslea Group’s exacting standards, with stylish façades and classic features. Internally homes benefit from bespoke interior design with layouts perfect for modern family living and provide spacious accommodation over three floors. Offering open plan designer kitchens and dining areas, separate living area, three or four bedrooms, contemporary bathrooms and ensuites, playrooms and studies, each home benefits from highest specification throughout and the latest appliances.
Bentley Heath offers the best of both worlds ideally situated in the delightful Hertfordshire countryside, yet close to Hadley Wood, Barnet and Potters Bar high streets. There are endless leisure and entertainment options nearby including six golf courses within three miles, as well as an excellent choice of schools.
The development is close to Hadley Wood station providing connections to Moorgate in just over 30 minutes or Potters Bar station which reaches Kings Cross in just 15 minutes. It is also close to the M25 providing links to the rest of the country.
Prices for the remaining homes start from £1.2million.
- 1 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
- 2 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 3 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 4 Toff's of Muswell Hill celebrates Fish and Chips Day with 50 free glasses of fizz
- 5 Man arrested following stabbing on Royal College Street
- 6 Highgate woman pledges £1million for children's autism charity
- 7 Community joy as Murphy's Yard application withdrawn
- 8 Duke's Head noise complaints committee hearing
- 9 Five bedrooms, utterly charming and in Muswell Hill
- 10 'I'm sorry people had to wait 30 years,' former minister tells Infected Blood Inquiry
020 8440 9797