- Credit: Archant
Buyers looking for their dream home can now experience a taste of life at Heronslea’s Bentley Place development in Bentley Heath, with the help of a stunning new show home.
This sought-after development, which is surrounded by the joys of nature, yet close to local amenities and transport links, is an elegant collection of just nine detached three and fourbedroom family homes, set in landscaped grounds with off-road parking and garages, arranged around an attractive private avenue.
Situated in between Barnet and Potters Bar, Bentley Heath offers a peaceful setting with green open spaces on the fringes of Wrotham Park Estate.
Each home has been individually designed, built and finished to the highest standards.
The must-see ‘Aster’ show home, which has been expertly dressed by Heronslea’s interiors team, is a four/ five-bedroom family home featuring an open-plan kitchen/ dining room opening onto the landscaped garden and flexible living space on the third floor.
You may also want to watch:
All homes here benefit from bespoke interior design with high internal specification and boasting the latest appliances. Layouts are perfect for modern family living and provide spacious, flexible accommodation. Bentley Heath offers the best of both worlds ideally situated in the delightful Hertfordshire countryside, yet close to Hadley Wood, Barnet and Potters Bar high streets.
The development is close to Hadley Wood station providing connections to Moorgate in just over 30 minutes or Potters Bar station which reaches Kings Cross in just 15 minutes.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 3 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 4 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 5 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 6 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 7 'Peace and Quiet' of Muswell Hill in band's new video
- 8 Temple Fortune's Cohens Jewellers celebrates turning 50 - a year late
- 9 'Football is everything': Camden United on tackling knife crime and supporting community
- 10 Good Karma: Charity shop opens in former Gap in Hampstead High Street
Prices start from £995,000
020 8441 9555