Belsize Park design showrooms open their doors for a Festival of Interiors
- Credit: Archant
The first ever Belsize Park Festival of Interiors is set to take place this Thursday, 9th October.
Design studios on England’s Lane will be opening their doors to the public for a chance to meet the street’s interior specialists and take part in a range of promotions and offers.
Food and drink will also feature with cookery demonstrations taking place at kitchen design showrooms in the area.
Interior design studio Living in Space will also offer free design consultations to 15 visitors during the event.
Anita Kohn of Living in Space said: “We are very much looking forward to joining our designer neighbours in celebrating and showcasing the fantastic work we all do.
You may also want to watch:
“As proud members of the North West London community, we’re eager to engage with our local people and assist with their design needs. We hope this month’s ‘Festival of Interiors’ will be the first of many.”
Flooring brands Brocklehurst Carpets & Flooring, and Ecora; kitchen, bathroom and fitted furniture company Lauren Nicholas; Harvey Jones Kitchens; and luxury bathroom designers Ripples, will also be hosting events in their showrooms.
- 1 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 2 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 3 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 4 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 5 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 6 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 7 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
- 8 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 9 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 10 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
The event will take place from 4-8 pm on England’s Lane, NW3.