Belsize Park design showrooms open their doors for a Festival of Interiors
- Credit: Archant
The first ever Belsize Park Festival of Interiors is set to take place this Thursday, 9th October.
Design studios on England’s Lane will be opening their doors to the public for a chance to meet the street’s interior specialists and take part in a range of promotions and offers.
Food and drink will also feature with cookery demonstrations taking place at kitchen design showrooms in the area.
Interior design studio Living in Space will also offer free design consultations to 15 visitors during the event.
Anita Kohn of Living in Space said: “We are very much looking forward to joining our designer neighbours in celebrating and showcasing the fantastic work we all do.
You may also want to watch:
“As proud members of the North West London community, we’re eager to engage with our local people and assist with their design needs. We hope this month’s ‘Festival of Interiors’ will be the first of many.”
Flooring brands Brocklehurst Carpets & Flooring, and Ecora; kitchen, bathroom and fitted furniture company Lauren Nicholas; Harvey Jones Kitchens; and luxury bathroom designers Ripples, will also be hosting events in their showrooms.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Discovering 'rich' poetry of Hampstead Heath on guided tours
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 7 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 8 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 9 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
The event will take place from 4-8 pm on England’s Lane, NW3.