Belsize Park design showrooms open their doors for a Festival of Interiors
- Credit: Archant
The first ever Belsize Park Festival of Interiors is set to take place this Thursday, 9th October.
Design studios on England’s Lane will be opening their doors to the public for a chance to meet the street’s interior specialists and take part in a range of promotions and offers.
Food and drink will also feature with cookery demonstrations taking place at kitchen design showrooms in the area.
Interior design studio Living in Space will also offer free design consultations to 15 visitors during the event.
Anita Kohn of Living in Space said: “We are very much looking forward to joining our designer neighbours in celebrating and showcasing the fantastic work we all do.
You may also want to watch:
“As proud members of the North West London community, we’re eager to engage with our local people and assist with their design needs. We hope this month’s ‘Festival of Interiors’ will be the first of many.”
Flooring brands Brocklehurst Carpets & Flooring, and Ecora; kitchen, bathroom and fitted furniture company Lauren Nicholas; Harvey Jones Kitchens; and luxury bathroom designers Ripples, will also be hosting events in their showrooms.
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 4 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 6 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 7 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
- 8 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 9 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
The event will take place from 4-8 pm on England’s Lane, NW3.