Belsize Park design showrooms open their doors for a Festival of Interiors
- Credit: Archant
The first ever Belsize Park Festival of Interiors is set to take place this Thursday, 9th October.
Design studios on England’s Lane will be opening their doors to the public for a chance to meet the street’s interior specialists and take part in a range of promotions and offers.
Food and drink will also feature with cookery demonstrations taking place at kitchen design showrooms in the area.
Interior design studio Living in Space will also offer free design consultations to 15 visitors during the event.
Anita Kohn of Living in Space said: “We are very much looking forward to joining our designer neighbours in celebrating and showcasing the fantastic work we all do.
“As proud members of the North West London community, we’re eager to engage with our local people and assist with their design needs. We hope this month’s ‘Festival of Interiors’ will be the first of many.”
Flooring brands Brocklehurst Carpets & Flooring, and Ecora; kitchen, bathroom and fitted furniture company Lauren Nicholas; Harvey Jones Kitchens; and luxury bathroom designers Ripples, will also be hosting events in their showrooms.
- 1 Barnet: Three arrested as victim of fatal stabbing named
- 2 Covid-19: Hospital admissions and bed occupancy continue to fall
- 3 St John's Wood nursery 'requires improvement' after surprise Ofsted visit
- 4 Man in his 30s stabbed to death
- 5 Court: Disciplinary rules not followed in 'unfair' sacking, lawyer suggests
- 6 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 7 Motorcyclist injured in Highgate Hill collision
- 8 Spurs survive 'Lasagna-gate 2' and it's over to Arsenal
- 9 Hampstead woman tells tribunal of alleged racist discrimination
- 10 'The law isn't important to us': Car tyres deflated by activists in Camden
The event will take place from 4-8 pm on England’s Lane, NW3.