Belsize Park design showrooms open their doors for a Festival of Interiors
- Credit: Archant
The first ever Belsize Park Festival of Interiors is set to take place this Thursday, 9th October.
Design studios on England’s Lane will be opening their doors to the public for a chance to meet the street’s interior specialists and take part in a range of promotions and offers.
Food and drink will also feature with cookery demonstrations taking place at kitchen design showrooms in the area.
Interior design studio Living in Space will also offer free design consultations to 15 visitors during the event.
Anita Kohn of Living in Space said: “We are very much looking forward to joining our designer neighbours in celebrating and showcasing the fantastic work we all do.
You may also want to watch:
“As proud members of the North West London community, we’re eager to engage with our local people and assist with their design needs. We hope this month’s ‘Festival of Interiors’ will be the first of many.”
Flooring brands Brocklehurst Carpets & Flooring, and Ecora; kitchen, bathroom and fitted furniture company Lauren Nicholas; Harvey Jones Kitchens; and luxury bathroom designers Ripples, will also be hosting events in their showrooms.
- 1 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 2 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 3 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 4 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 5 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 6 'Important for mental health': Royal Free commits to maintaining new gardens
- 7 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 8 Italian sandwich bar set to open in Hampstead phone box
- 9 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 10 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
The event will take place from 4-8 pm on England’s Lane, NW3.