- Credit: Archant
Asprey Park - a new collection of one, two and three bedroom apartments and penthouses located in Ashley Lane in Hendon - is now 90% sold.
Consisting of 55 purpose-built flats, this private gated development by City and Westminster Developments is set within five contemporary buildings which are arranged around beautifully landscaped gardens.
Each apartment at Asprey Park has been intelligently designed to include open-plan living areas, bespoke designer kitchens with integrated appliances, sleek bathrooms, luxury flooring, and underfloor heating. Furthermore, the development affords secure underground parking, a 10 year NHBC warranty and 125 year lease, as well as communal gardens and private outside space in the form of a patio garden, terrace, or balcony (subject to specified plot).
Asprey Park is located equidistant from Hendon (Central) and Mill Hill (East). Both areas boast a wide range of restaurants, shops, and transport connections, with a journey to central London taking only 20 minutes by train. A private shuttle bus from the development to Hendon Central station will run twice a day.
Prices for two bedroom apartments from £489,000 and three bedroom apartments from £635,000.
You may also want to watch:
020 8731 9500
- 1 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 2 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 3 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 4 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 5 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 6 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 7 Supermarkets report shortages as shelves left empty
- 8 Camden's deputy mayor ditches Labour to join Greens
- 9 'Unacceptable': Ofsted inspection reveals failures of Haringey Council SEND
- 10 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
020 8954 8626