- Credit: Archant
Asprey Park - a new collection of one, two and three bedroom apartments and penthouses located in Ashley Lane in Hendon - is now 90% sold.
Consisting of 55 purpose-built flats, this private gated development by City and Westminster Developments is set within five contemporary buildings which are arranged around beautifully landscaped gardens.
Each apartment at Asprey Park has been intelligently designed to include open-plan living areas, bespoke designer kitchens with integrated appliances, sleek bathrooms, luxury flooring, and underfloor heating. Furthermore, the development affords secure underground parking, a 10 year NHBC warranty and 125 year lease, as well as communal gardens and private outside space in the form of a patio garden, terrace, or balcony (subject to specified plot).
Asprey Park is located equidistant from Hendon (Central) and Mill Hill (East). Both areas boast a wide range of restaurants, shops, and transport connections, with a journey to central London taking only 20 minutes by train. A private shuttle bus from the development to Hendon Central station will run twice a day.
Prices for two bedroom apartments from £489,000 and three bedroom apartments from £635,000.
You may also want to watch:
020 8731 9500
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 3 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 4 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 5 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 6 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 7 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 8 'Peace and Quiet' of Muswell Hill in band's new video
- 9 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 10 Temple Fortune's Cohens Jewellers celebrates turning 50 - a year late
020 8954 8626