- Credit: Archant
Asprey Park - a new collection of one, two and three bedroom apartments and penthouses located in Ashley Lane in Hendon - is now 90% sold.
Consisting of 55 purpose-built flats, this private gated development by City and Westminster Developments is set within five contemporary buildings which are arranged around beautifully landscaped gardens.
Each apartment at Asprey Park has been intelligently designed to include open-plan living areas, bespoke designer kitchens with integrated appliances, sleek bathrooms, luxury flooring, and underfloor heating. Furthermore, the development affords secure underground parking, a 10 year NHBC warranty and 125 year lease, as well as communal gardens and private outside space in the form of a patio garden, terrace, or balcony (subject to specified plot).
Asprey Park is located equidistant from Hendon (Central) and Mill Hill (East). Both areas boast a wide range of restaurants, shops, and transport connections, with a journey to central London taking only 20 minutes by train. A private shuttle bus from the development to Hendon Central station will run twice a day.
Prices for two bedroom apartments from £489,000 and three bedroom apartments from £635,000.
You may also want to watch:
020 8731 9500
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 4 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 5 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 6 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 7 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 8 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 9 Arsenal agree to terminate contract of defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos
- 10 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
020 8954 8626