- Credit: Archant
Asprey Park - a new collection of one, two and three bedroom apartments and penthouses located in Ashley Lane in Hendon - is now 90% sold.
Consisting of 55 purpose-built flats, this private gated development by City and Westminster Developments is set within five contemporary buildings which are arranged around beautifully landscaped gardens.
Each apartment at Asprey Park has been intelligently designed to include open-plan living areas, bespoke designer kitchens with integrated appliances, sleek bathrooms, luxury flooring, and underfloor heating. Furthermore, the development affords secure underground parking, a 10 year NHBC warranty and 125 year lease, as well as communal gardens and private outside space in the form of a patio garden, terrace, or balcony (subject to specified plot).
Asprey Park is located equidistant from Hendon (Central) and Mill Hill (East). Both areas boast a wide range of restaurants, shops, and transport connections, with a journey to central London taking only 20 minutes by train. A private shuttle bus from the development to Hendon Central station will run twice a day.
Prices for two bedroom apartments from £489,000 and three bedroom apartments from £635,000.
020 8731 9500
- 1 Fans pray for Bosco 'and his big stick' as he goes into surgery
- 2 Family pay tribute to schoolgirl at West Hampstead bridge restoration
- 3 Covid admissions on the rise at north London hospitals
- 4 Alleged stalker sent '1,000 emails in a month’ to The Crown star Claire Foy
- 5 Royal Free denies allowing Tory MP to influence medical decision
- 6 Bow Lock murder defendants blame each other for fatal attack
- 7 Crouch End Festival: 'Back with a bang bigger than ever'
- 8 Golders Green school hosts reunion ahead of closure
- 9 Heath patrols to increase after fisherman robbed at knifepoint
- 10 New Camden real-time pollution sensors show 'unhealthy' borough air
020 8954 8626