- Credit: Archant
Asprey Park - a new collection of one, two and three bedroom apartments and penthouses located in Ashley Lane in Hendon - is now 90% sold.
Consisting of 55 purpose-built flats, this private gated development by City and Westminster Developments is set within five contemporary buildings which are arranged around beautifully landscaped gardens.
Each apartment at Asprey Park has been intelligently designed to include open-plan living areas, bespoke designer kitchens with integrated appliances, sleek bathrooms, luxury flooring, and underfloor heating. Furthermore, the development affords secure underground parking, a 10 year NHBC warranty and 125 year lease, as well as communal gardens and private outside space in the form of a patio garden, terrace, or balcony (subject to specified plot).
Asprey Park is located equidistant from Hendon (Central) and Mill Hill (East). Both areas boast a wide range of restaurants, shops, and transport connections, with a journey to central London taking only 20 minutes by train. A private shuttle bus from the development to Hendon Central station will run twice a day.
Prices for two bedroom apartments from £489,000 and three bedroom apartments from £635,000.
You may also want to watch:
020 8731 9500
- 1 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 2 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 5 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 6 Highgate School staff must undergo 'anti-sexism training' over summer
- 7 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 8 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 9 Vehicles scraped and traffic chaos after width-restriction bollards moved
- 10 Protests over Highgate housing plan but council moves to reassure locals
020 8954 8626