Archway estate agents branch launches new ‘hybrid’ online service
- Credit: Archant
The new service could see you sell your home online for as little as £995 in agency fees
Bairstow Eves estate agents have been established for over 100 years, but that hasn’t stopped them from moving with the times.
Their newly launched ‘hybrid’ service allows users to manage all or part of the process of selling their home online, paying as little as £995 in agency fees.
The service has been rolled out in their Archway branch.
“We know that some people, especially those who have experience selling online or working in the property sector, are keen to see if they can manage the sales process for themselves,” explained Kevin Sims, regional director of estate agency group Countrywide, which Bairstow Eves is a subsidiary.
You may also want to watch:
Those selling their homes can tailor the level of support they require from staff to suit them.
If you feel confident in your skills as a salesman you can go for the DIY approach and manage the whole process yourself and save on fees in the process.
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 4 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 5 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 6 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 7 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Gravestone is a reminder that slavery left its mark in north London
- 10 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
Those looking for a little expert assistance can tailor the level of staff to support to suit, opting to get an experienced agent in to take buyers on viewings or handle price negotiation.
Importantly, the system allows for flexibility should you realise you’ve bitten off more than you can chew.
“We’ve taken the risk out of it for people who do want to try it,” said Mr Sims.
“If you need to upgrade and take advantage of the support we can offer in our branches, we take the money you have already paid into account. To us, it’s not just about marketing or putting something on a website; it’s about helping people to sell their homes.”
The surge in popularity of online estate agency portals has lead to speculation that high street branches could be rendered obsolete, but with only 4 per cent of house sales made online it seems people still prefer bricks and mortar.
Hybrid estate agency services such as this allow buyers to make the most of the technology on offer when marketing their homes, without forgoing the expertise offered by experienced agents.
To find out more visit the Archway branch of Bairstow Eves, 41 Junction Road, N19 or click here.