Archway estate agents branch launches new ‘hybrid’ online service
- Credit: Archant
The new service could see you sell your home online for as little as £995 in agency fees
Bairstow Eves estate agents have been established for over 100 years, but that hasn’t stopped them from moving with the times.
Their newly launched ‘hybrid’ service allows users to manage all or part of the process of selling their home online, paying as little as £995 in agency fees.
The service has been rolled out in their Archway branch.
“We know that some people, especially those who have experience selling online or working in the property sector, are keen to see if they can manage the sales process for themselves,” explained Kevin Sims, regional director of estate agency group Countrywide, which Bairstow Eves is a subsidiary.
You may also want to watch:
Those selling their homes can tailor the level of support they require from staff to suit them.
If you feel confident in your skills as a salesman you can go for the DIY approach and manage the whole process yourself and save on fees in the process.
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 3 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 4 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 5 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 6 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 7 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 8 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 9 Westminster Council shelves Paddington Rec cycling plans
- 10 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
Those looking for a little expert assistance can tailor the level of staff to support to suit, opting to get an experienced agent in to take buyers on viewings or handle price negotiation.
Importantly, the system allows for flexibility should you realise you’ve bitten off more than you can chew.
“We’ve taken the risk out of it for people who do want to try it,” said Mr Sims.
“If you need to upgrade and take advantage of the support we can offer in our branches, we take the money you have already paid into account. To us, it’s not just about marketing or putting something on a website; it’s about helping people to sell their homes.”
The surge in popularity of online estate agency portals has lead to speculation that high street branches could be rendered obsolete, but with only 4 per cent of house sales made online it seems people still prefer bricks and mortar.
Hybrid estate agency services such as this allow buyers to make the most of the technology on offer when marketing their homes, without forgoing the expertise offered by experienced agents.
To find out more visit the Archway branch of Bairstow Eves, 41 Junction Road, N19 or click here.