Aqua: Waterside development in Finsbury Park
- Credit: Archant
Located in the leafy suburbs of Finsbury Park, Aqua by Fairview Homes offers fast transport connections and an idyllic waterfront setting.
A mere three-minute walk from Manor House Tube Station, Aqua residents will be able to reach central London in a matter of minutes as Piccadilly Line services to Kings Cross and Oxford Street take just eight and 12 minutes respectively.
With balconies and terraces overlooking the West Reservoir, the collection of 82 one, two and three bedroom apartments range from 458 sq ft to 948 sq ft. The apartments, which will complete from Q4 2015 onwards, feature contemporary, stylish interiors with an open plan design, oak flooring, and kitchens with high gloss units and fully integrated appliances. The development also offers landscaped gardens and for those wishing to get closer to nature, the West Reservoir offers sailing, kayaking and open water swimming as well as access to the scenic New River Path extending out towards Hertfordshire.
Robert Fraser, managing director of Fraser & Co, says: “Finsbury Park is certainly on the up as investment from the council and independent developers demonstrates.
“Multi-million pound plans to enhance nearby Finsbury Park’s retail offering and public transportation will add further value to the development.”
You may also want to watch:
Aqua certainly is the perfect example of affordable luxury living.
With a predicted annual yield of 5.12 per cent, these apartments also offer an ideal investment opportunity.
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 3 Arsenal 'showing maturity' says David Luiz
- 4 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 5 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 6 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 7 Ozil set for Arsenal exit
- 8 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 9 More goals, less mistakes needed says Spurs boss Mourinho
- 10 Letters: Local business, vaccination, Abacus and The Ponds
Prices start from £415,000.
Contact Fraser & Co on 020 7723 1284 or visit fraser.uk.com.