An exquisite development of two bespoke detached homes in North London
- Credit: Archant
Oakleigh Park is a leafy suburb with easy transport links into the city of London and out to the Hertfordshire countryside.
The local shopping, restaurants and outstanding educational and leisure facilities make this area ideal for families.
Applegrove and Gardenvale are two six and seven bedroom residences being constructed to an exceptional standard of tradition, elegance and comfort while offering state-of-the-art technology, which includes Lutron whole home lighting control, Bowers & Wilkin in-ceiling speakers and a centralised digital music system operated through your iPad, filling the home with high-quality music.
Each home has six bathrooms with luxury Italian Valentino wall and floor tiles.
The final decoration will be bespoke to the buyers choice (subject to stage of build and purchase price).
You may also want to watch:
These exclusive homes have their own private, spacious and beautifully landscaped gardens.
Prices on application.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 7 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 8 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 9 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 10 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
Martyn Gerrard 020 8343 4340 martyngerrard.co.uk