An exquisite development of two bespoke detached homes in North London
- Credit: Archant
Oakleigh Park is a leafy suburb with easy transport links into the city of London and out to the Hertfordshire countryside.
The local shopping, restaurants and outstanding educational and leisure facilities make this area ideal for families.
Applegrove and Gardenvale are two six and seven bedroom residences being constructed to an exceptional standard of tradition, elegance and comfort while offering state-of-the-art technology, which includes Lutron whole home lighting control, Bowers & Wilkin in-ceiling speakers and a centralised digital music system operated through your iPad, filling the home with high-quality music.
Each home has six bathrooms with luxury Italian Valentino wall and floor tiles.
The final decoration will be bespoke to the buyers choice (subject to stage of build and purchase price).
These exclusive homes have their own private, spacious and beautifully landscaped gardens.
Prices on application.
- 1 Major tube strike to follow Queen's Platinum Jubilee long weekend
- 2 Barnet leader pledges council tax rebate and an end to outsourcing
- 3 Walking book club: Hampstead Heath, Death and The Penguin
- 4 Belsize Village restaurant hires young Ukrainian refugee
- 5 Camden teacher's cycle ride to find a cure for daughter's 'sleeping beauty' syndrome
- 6 Covid: Slight rise in admissions but fewer patients in hospital overall
- 7 Calls to make road in front of a Highgate school safer
- 8 VOTE: Which north London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 9 Two-year waitlist for mental health patients at Tavistock Centre
- 10 Calls for removal of South End Green phone box
Martyn Gerrard 020 8343 4340 martyngerrard.co.uk