An exquisite development of two bespoke detached homes in North London
- Credit: Archant
Oakleigh Park is a leafy suburb with easy transport links into the city of London and out to the Hertfordshire countryside.
The local shopping, restaurants and outstanding educational and leisure facilities make this area ideal for families.
Applegrove and Gardenvale are two six and seven bedroom residences being constructed to an exceptional standard of tradition, elegance and comfort while offering state-of-the-art technology, which includes Lutron whole home lighting control, Bowers & Wilkin in-ceiling speakers and a centralised digital music system operated through your iPad, filling the home with high-quality music.
Each home has six bathrooms with luxury Italian Valentino wall and floor tiles.
The final decoration will be bespoke to the buyers choice (subject to stage of build and purchase price).
You may also want to watch:
These exclusive homes have their own private, spacious and beautifully landscaped gardens.
Prices on application.
- 1 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 2 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 3 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 4 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 7 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 8 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 9 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 10 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
Martyn Gerrard 020 8343 4340 martyngerrard.co.uk