An exquisite development of two bespoke detached homes in North London
- Credit: Archant
Oakleigh Park is a leafy suburb with easy transport links into the city of London and out to the Hertfordshire countryside.
The local shopping, restaurants and outstanding educational and leisure facilities make this area ideal for families.
Applegrove and Gardenvale are two six and seven bedroom residences being constructed to an exceptional standard of tradition, elegance and comfort while offering state-of-the-art technology, which includes Lutron whole home lighting control, Bowers & Wilkin in-ceiling speakers and a centralised digital music system operated through your iPad, filling the home with high-quality music.
Each home has six bathrooms with luxury Italian Valentino wall and floor tiles.
The final decoration will be bespoke to the buyers choice (subject to stage of build and purchase price).
You may also want to watch:
These exclusive homes have their own private, spacious and beautifully landscaped gardens.
Prices on application.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Vivianne Miedema voted Women's Super League's greatest ever player
- 4 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 5 Highgate's Food Bank Aid's year of giving - and a search for a bigger home
- 6 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 7 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 8 Tulip Siddiq MP: 'Nurseries are at the brink of collapse'
- 9 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
Martyn Gerrard 020 8343 4340 martyngerrard.co.uk