Alpine Place: Superior suburban living in Queensbury
- Credit: Archant
Conveniently situated in Queensbury (NW9), Alpine Place is an exclusive development of contemporary two and three bedroom apartments and duplex apartments created by Signia, the house building brand within the Jaysam group of companies.
With successful off-plan sales, the first phase of the development has now sold out.
The upcoming phase of the development will benefit from sleek interiors which have been designed to maximise light and space. Featuring high specification throughout, each property will be complete with a quality kitchen with quartz worktops and integrated appliances.
The fully tiled bathrooms will be complete with contemporary sanitaryware and towel radiators, while the rest of the apartment will feature timber floors in the hallway and living room, and carpets to all bedrooms.
The development is elegantly finished with communal gardens and hard landscaping.
Created with a focus on sustainability, Alpine Place is built to CSH level 4 and benefits from a host of eco-friendly features including electric car charging points in the car park, a secure bike store, and an efficient natural ventilation and heat recovery system.
Register now for the next phase.
- 1 Calls to make road in front of a Highgate school safer
- 2 Positives for Arsenal despite missing top four
- 3 Barnet leader pledges council tax rebate and an end to outsourcing
- 4 Parliament Hill flower shop comes to pupils' rescue
- 5 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 6 Camden teacher's cycle ride to find a cure for daughter's 'sleeping beauty' syndrome
- 7 Highgate woman pledges £1million for children's autism charity
- 8 Harry Hill's Tony Blair rock opera premieres at Park Theatre
- 9 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 10 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
For more information please contact Preston Bennett on 020 8954 8626 or visit the website, prestonbennett.