Alpine Place: Superior suburban living in Queensbury
- Credit: Archant
Conveniently situated in Queensbury (NW9), Alpine Place is an exclusive development of contemporary two and three bedroom apartments and duplex apartments created by Signia, the house building brand within the Jaysam group of companies.
With successful off-plan sales, the first phase of the development has now sold out.
The upcoming phase of the development will benefit from sleek interiors which have been designed to maximise light and space. Featuring high specification throughout, each property will be complete with a quality kitchen with quartz worktops and integrated appliances.
The fully tiled bathrooms will be complete with contemporary sanitaryware and towel radiators, while the rest of the apartment will feature timber floors in the hallway and living room, and carpets to all bedrooms.
The development is elegantly finished with communal gardens and hard landscaping.
You may also want to watch:
Created with a focus on sustainability, Alpine Place is built to CSH level 4 and benefits from a host of eco-friendly features including electric car charging points in the car park, a secure bike store, and an efficient natural ventilation and heat recovery system.
Register now for the next phase.
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 4 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 5 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta echoes players' support for absent Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 6 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station
- 7 Arsenal face a crucial week as they bid to start pushing on
- 8 We must take the vaccine to protect the BAME community
- 9 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 10 MPs challenge Hampstead Heath ponds swimming charges hike
For more information please contact Preston Bennett on 020 8954 8626 or visit the website, prestonbennett.