Alpine Place: Superior suburban living in Queensbury
- Credit: Archant
Conveniently situated in Queensbury (NW9), Alpine Place is an exclusive development of contemporary two and three bedroom apartments and duplex apartments created by Signia, the house building brand within the Jaysam group of companies.
With successful off-plan sales, the first phase of the development has now sold out.
The upcoming phase of the development will benefit from sleek interiors which have been designed to maximise light and space. Featuring high specification throughout, each property will be complete with a quality kitchen with quartz worktops and integrated appliances.
The fully tiled bathrooms will be complete with contemporary sanitaryware and towel radiators, while the rest of the apartment will feature timber floors in the hallway and living room, and carpets to all bedrooms.
The development is elegantly finished with communal gardens and hard landscaping.
You may also want to watch:
Created with a focus on sustainability, Alpine Place is built to CSH level 4 and benefits from a host of eco-friendly features including electric car charging points in the car park, a secure bike store, and an efficient natural ventilation and heat recovery system.
Register now for the next phase.
- 1 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 2 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 3 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 4 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 5 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 6 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 7 Meet the entrepreneur helping Londoners find the cool dining spots
- 8 Council denies liability for Church Row bollards car damage
- 9 'More than a shop': Storm in a Teacup in 100 nation-wide small businesses
- 10 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
For more information please contact Preston Bennett on 020 8954 8626 or visit the website, prestonbennett.