- Credit: Preston Bennet
Built on the site of the renowned Alpine Restaurant, Alpine House is an impressive new development that has been aptly named to pay homage to the Bushey Heath landmark that served its final meal in October 2016.
Set to become one of Bushey Heath’s most desirable places to live and created by award-winning developer Giles Homes, this prime piece of land situated on the corner of High Road and Common Road, at the crossroads of Bushey Heath and Stanmore, is now home to this beautiful development of 12 luxury apartments.
Arranged over three floors, this collection of two and three bedroom apartments features high specification throughout, while its external design complements the existing character of the area. Careful planning and attention to detail has resulted in bright, spacious properties with a modern flair.
Apartments feature sleek handleless fitted kitchens with a full range of integrated appliances, while the bathrooms and en-suites are fully tiled and feature contemporary Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware and Hansgrohe taps.
Furthermore, each ground floor property has a private patio while the upper floor apartments, which are served by a lift, have private balconies.
You may also want to watch:
There is also an allocated parking space within the grounds for residents.
Ideally located, Alpine House is a short walk from a range of impressive local shops and restaurants, and also benefits from easy access to excellent transport links.
- 1 Rabindranath Tagore's Hampstead home on the market for £2.65m
- 2 Artist who captures North London's 'special light'
- 3 Hampstead house ravaged by early morning blaze
- 4 Hundreds of activists descend on north London incinerator demanding end to rebuild
- 5 'It's madness': Queues block north London roads amid petrol shortage
- 6 Pure Gym to open in Crouch End
- 7 Haverstock Hill petrol station 'assault' arrest as motorists queue for fuel
- 8 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 9 Man charged with Haringey murder and victim named
- 10 Meet the entrepreneur helping Londoners find the cool dining spots
A journey from Bushey Station to London Euston will take approximately 19 minutes, while a trip to Bond Street on the Jubilee Line from Stanmore station will take 30 minutes.