- Credit: Preston Bennet
Built on the site of the renowned Alpine Restaurant, Alpine House is an impressive new development that has been aptly named to pay homage to the Bushey Heath landmark that served its final meal in October 2016.
Set to become one of Bushey Heath’s most desirable places to live and created by award-winning developer Giles Homes, this prime piece of land situated on the corner of High Road and Common Road, at the crossroads of Bushey Heath and Stanmore, is now home to this beautiful development of 12 luxury apartments.
Arranged over three floors, this collection of two and three bedroom apartments features high specification throughout, while its external design complements the existing character of the area. Careful planning and attention to detail has resulted in bright, spacious properties with a modern flair.
Apartments feature sleek handleless fitted kitchens with a full range of integrated appliances, while the bathrooms and en-suites are fully tiled and feature contemporary Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware and Hansgrohe taps.
Furthermore, each ground floor property has a private patio while the upper floor apartments, which are served by a lift, have private balconies.
You may also want to watch:
There is also an allocated parking space within the grounds for residents.
Ideally located, Alpine House is a short walk from a range of impressive local shops and restaurants, and also benefits from easy access to excellent transport links.
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 3 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 4 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 5 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 8 Arteta 'very disappointed' by Arsenal exit
- 9 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 10 In pictures: The Parkland Walk in lockdown
A journey from Bushey Station to London Euston will take approximately 19 minutes, while a trip to Bond Street on the Jubilee Line from Stanmore station will take 30 minutes.