- Credit: Archant
Alpine House is set to become one of Bushey Heath’s most desirable places to live. Built on the site of the renowned Alpine Restaurant, this impressive new development has been aptly named to pay homage to the Bushey Heath landmark that served its final meal in October 2016.
Created by award-winning developer Giles Homes, this prime piece of land situated on the corner of High Road and Common Road, at the crossroads of Bushey Heath and Stanmore, is now home to this beautiful development of 12 luxury apartments. Arranged over three floors, this collection of two and three bedroom apartments features high specification throughout, while its external design complements the existing character of the area. Careful planning and attention to detail has resulted in bright, spacious properties with a modern flair.
Apartments feature sleek handleless fitted kitchens with a full range of integrated appliances, while the bathrooms and en-suites are fully tiled and feature contemporary Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware and Hansgrohe taps.
Furthermore, each ground floor property has a private patio while the upper floor apartments, which are served by a lift, have private balconies. There is also an allocated parking space within the grounds for residents.
Ideally located, Alpine House is a short walk from a range of impressive local shops and restaurants, and also benefits from access to excellent transport links.
You may also want to watch:
A journey from Bushey Station to London Euston will take 19 minutes, while a trip to Bond Street on the Jubilee Line from Stanmore station will take 30 minutes.
Prices from £499,950
- 1 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 2 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 3 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 6 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 7 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 8 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 Pressure mounts on Jose Mourinho Spurs as his former club Man United
020 8954 8626