A pick of the penthouses on the market in north London at the moment
- Credit: Archant
Whether period property or luxury modern, there’s just something about the birds’ eye views from a penthouse that has enduring appeal.
Stockleigh Hall, St John’s Wood, London NW8, £11,000,000
An fantastic interior designed Penthouse with impressive lateral accommodation, approaching 3,300sq ft in this prestigious award winning Art Deco Style building on Prince Albert Road.
The apartment has been maintained to exacting standards, with wonderful views across the London skyline. Further benefits include direct lift access into the apartment, two parking spaces, a 37ft reception room and terracing in excess of 2,500sq ft.
Templewood Avenue, Hampstead, NW3, £4,250,000
This stunning four bedroom penthouse apartment is arranged in one of Hampstead’s most exclusive developments on the doorstep of Hampstead Heath.
- 1 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 2 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
- 3 Man arrested following stabbing on Royal College Street
- 4 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 5 Highgate woman pledges £1million for children's autism charity
- 6 Toff's of Muswell Hill celebrates Fish and Chips Day with 50 free glasses of fizz
- 7 Community joy as Murphy's Yard application withdrawn
- 8 Five bedrooms, utterly charming and in Muswell Hill
- 9 'I'm sorry people had to wait 30 years,' former minister tells Infected Blood Inquiry
- 10 Duke's Head noise complaints committee hearing
Extending to approximately 2,749sq ft the apartment offers bright and spacious accommodation with underground parking for two cars. The property also boasts a bright sun room/conservatory which has access to the main terrace.
Haverstock Hill, Belsize Park, NW3, £6,000,000
A nine bedroom property split into a beautiful penthouse apartment, a two bedroom flat and a three bedroom flat, with the penthouse boasting a roof terrace and a balcony with amazing views across the city.
Located in the heart of Belsize Park the property is moments’ walk from all the shops, bars and restaurants of Haverstock Hill.