A pick of the penthouses on the market in north London at the moment
- Credit: Archant
Whether period property or luxury modern, there’s just something about the birds’ eye views from a penthouse that has enduring appeal.
Stockleigh Hall, St John’s Wood, London NW8, £11,000,000
An fantastic interior designed Penthouse with impressive lateral accommodation, approaching 3,300sq ft in this prestigious award winning Art Deco Style building on Prince Albert Road.
The apartment has been maintained to exacting standards, with wonderful views across the London skyline. Further benefits include direct lift access into the apartment, two parking spaces, a 37ft reception room and terracing in excess of 2,500sq ft.
You may also want to watch:
Templewood Avenue, Hampstead, NW3, £4,250,000
This stunning four bedroom penthouse apartment is arranged in one of Hampstead’s most exclusive developments on the doorstep of Hampstead Heath.
- 1 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 2 'As a welcoming, tolerant and caring community, we have all lost'
- 3 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 4 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 5 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 6 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 7 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
- 8 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 9 Dusty Springfield to Doris Lessing: A dive into West Hampstead history
- 10 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
Extending to approximately 2,749sq ft the apartment offers bright and spacious accommodation with underground parking for two cars. The property also boasts a bright sun room/conservatory which has access to the main terrace.
Haverstock Hill, Belsize Park, NW3, £6,000,000
A nine bedroom property split into a beautiful penthouse apartment, a two bedroom flat and a three bedroom flat, with the penthouse boasting a roof terrace and a balcony with amazing views across the city.
Located in the heart of Belsize Park the property is moments’ walk from all the shops, bars and restaurants of Haverstock Hill.