A pick of the penthouses on the market in north London at the moment
- Credit: Archant
Whether period property or luxury modern, there’s just something about the birds’ eye views from a penthouse that has enduring appeal.
Stockleigh Hall, St John’s Wood, London NW8, £11,000,000
An fantastic interior designed Penthouse with impressive lateral accommodation, approaching 3,300sq ft in this prestigious award winning Art Deco Style building on Prince Albert Road.
The apartment has been maintained to exacting standards, with wonderful views across the London skyline. Further benefits include direct lift access into the apartment, two parking spaces, a 37ft reception room and terracing in excess of 2,500sq ft.
You may also want to watch:
Templewood Avenue, Hampstead, NW3, £4,250,000
This stunning four bedroom penthouse apartment is arranged in one of Hampstead’s most exclusive developments on the doorstep of Hampstead Heath.
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 3 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 4 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 5 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 6 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 7 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 8 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 9 Westminster Council shelves Paddington Rec cycling plans
- 10 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
Extending to approximately 2,749sq ft the apartment offers bright and spacious accommodation with underground parking for two cars. The property also boasts a bright sun room/conservatory which has access to the main terrace.
Haverstock Hill, Belsize Park, NW3, £6,000,000
A nine bedroom property split into a beautiful penthouse apartment, a two bedroom flat and a three bedroom flat, with the penthouse boasting a roof terrace and a balcony with amazing views across the city.
Located in the heart of Belsize Park the property is moments’ walk from all the shops, bars and restaurants of Haverstock Hill.