5 of the best spring-scented candles
- Credit: Archant
It may still be a little chilly to open the window but embrace the fresh fragrances of spring with our pick of the best scented candles on the market at the moment.
Byredo, Burning Rose candle, £50 (240g)
A deeper take on your average rose-scented candle, this comes with undertones of leather and smoky woods, adding a sophisticated note to the classic floral.
It also comes in a stylish smoked glass container, which will look great on the mantlepiece.
A limited edition 70g version is also available for £23
Malin+Goetz, Otto candle, £27
A fresh and vibrant scent that evokes the rejuvenating nature of spring.
- 1 Meet the Crouch End duo taking on McDonald's
- 2 Obituary: Tributes to Gospel Oak toy 'legend' Kristin Baybars
- 3 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 4 CCTV: ‘Violent’ Archway Road shop robbery
- 5 Christmas at Kenwood feels like walking in a winter wonderland
- 6 Possible traffic disruptions in north London this week
- 7 Woman taken to hospital after blaze destroys Abbey Road flat
- 8 Bus collides with lamppost in Muswell Hill crash
- 9 Weather warning issued ahead of expected gale force winds in London
- 10 George Michael estate helps fund Highgate Christmas lights
Juicy top notes of grapefruit and cardamom are balanced by geranium and rose with base notes of oakmoss and vetiver.
Carthusia, Capri Forget Me Not, £40
The fresh fruity scent of fig is perenially popular and will inspire anticipation of summer holidays as spring blossoms.
The jar is decorated with silhouetted scenes of Capri, which will look pretty even once the candle’s burned down.
Penhaligons, Vaara, £32
Penhaligons describe this newly launched candle as “a fragrance fit for a Maharaja”.
Coriander and carrot seeds, saffron and quince add an exotic aroma to any home with 30 hours burning time.
Ortigia, Florio, £27
Sicilian wild flowers narcissus, passiflora and wild iris give this candle its soft, spring scent.
Even better is the gorgeously decorated packaging emblazoned with Ortigia’s signature leopards and palm trees.
Newly available and also dreamy for spring is Ortigia’s Gelsomino candle, distilled from white Sicilian jasmine flowers.