5 of the best spring-scented candles
- Credit: Archant
It may still be a little chilly to open the window but embrace the fresh fragrances of spring with our pick of the best scented candles on the market at the moment.
Byredo, Burning Rose candle, £50 (240g)
A deeper take on your average rose-scented candle, this comes with undertones of leather and smoky woods, adding a sophisticated note to the classic floral.
It also comes in a stylish smoked glass container, which will look great on the mantlepiece.
A limited edition 70g version is also available for £23
You may also want to watch:
Malin+Goetz, Otto candle, £27
A fresh and vibrant scent that evokes the rejuvenating nature of spring.
- 1 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 2 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 3 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 4 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 5 'He was mesmerising': Barney Hoskyns on Prince, five years on
- 6 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
- 7 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 8 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 9 HIV 'progress is stalling' says Royal Free doctor who consulted on It's A Sin
- 10 Arguments over Heath impact of homes in Jack Straw's Castle car park
Juicy top notes of grapefruit and cardamom are balanced by geranium and rose with base notes of oakmoss and vetiver.
Carthusia, Capri Forget Me Not, £40
The fresh fruity scent of fig is perenially popular and will inspire anticipation of summer holidays as spring blossoms.
The jar is decorated with silhouetted scenes of Capri, which will look pretty even once the candle’s burned down.
Penhaligons, Vaara, £32
Penhaligons describe this newly launched candle as “a fragrance fit for a Maharaja”.
Coriander and carrot seeds, saffron and quince add an exotic aroma to any home with 30 hours burning time.
Ortigia, Florio, £27
Sicilian wild flowers narcissus, passiflora and wild iris give this candle its soft, spring scent.
Even better is the gorgeously decorated packaging emblazoned with Ortigia’s signature leopards and palm trees.
Newly available and also dreamy for spring is Ortigia’s Gelsomino candle, distilled from white Sicilian jasmine flowers.