5 of the best spring cleaning buys
- Credit: thornbackandpeel.co.uk
Dust away those cobwebs and ready your home for warmer days with these stylish spring cleaning products
The New Craftsmen
34 N Row, Mayfair, London W1K 6DG
Best for… a tidy person who likes to keep it clean. This brush by Geoffrey Fisher is hand-made using wood from his local forest in High Wycombe and natural hog hair bristles.
135-139 Curtain Rd, London EC2A 3BX
Best for… hard to reach areas. This ostrich feather duster has a varnished wood handle and is handcrafted by Bürstenhaus Redecker, a traditional German brush manufacturer. It comes in two sizes.
- 1 Man files complaint following 'unlawful arrest' by police officers
- 2 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
- 3 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 4 'It's a lovely community': The Bull reopens under new management
- 5 Golders Green school rated 'inadequate' for second time
- 6 Camden, Westminster raids as 14 arrested in sex trafficking warrants
- 7 Community joy as Murphy's Yard application withdrawn
- 8 Hampstead nursery slams church over impending eviction
- 9 Duke's Head noise complaints committee hearing
- 10 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
Barnsbury Hall, 2B Barnsbury St, London N1 1PN
Best for….a breath of fresh air. Seashore smells like mossy cliffs, a light breeze blowing at your hair and the salty geranium and neoli-infused scent of the sea, the perfect aroma to wash away winter and welcome in the sunshine.
13 Camden Passage, London N1 8EA
Best for… a playful kitchen. Thornback and Peel’s tea towels are exclusively designed for Smug and are screened by hand and printed on white cotton with fun patterns featuring Duck Egg Guineas and Peach Pineapples.
Labour and Wait
85 Redchurch St, London E2 7DJ
Best for… a one size fits all solution. Consisting of Labour and Wait’s Housekeeper’s Bucket, scrubbing brush, floor cloth, duster and Marseilles soap, this kit includes everything you need to dust off the winter and welcome in the Spring.