5 of the best home buys for a Bank Holiday BBQ
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
From fancy champagne flutes to lovely Liberty print paper plates, make sure you’re the host with the most this weekend
Barbeque tool set, £28.95
Best for… the chef. Burgers, sausages, vegetable skewers, master the lot with this set.
Incalmo Champagne Flutes by Jochen Holz, £150
Best for… a posh party with no holds barred on the fizz.
You may also want to watch:
Flamingo paper napkins £2.49
Best for… messy munchers. The kids will love this fun design, and you won’t have to worry about sticky fingers!
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 3 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 4 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 5 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser
- 7 Arsenal column: Granit Xhaka the stand out performer since Boxing Day but some of his senior professionals continue to disappoint
- 8 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 9 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 10 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
Liberty print paper plates, £3.99
Best for…a pretty picnic with a touch of class featuring Liberty of London prints.
Picnic blanket in Kissing Hedgehogs design, £35.95Best for…a barbeque for two, what could be more romantic than cuddly kissing hedgehogs?