5 of the best home buys for a Bank Holiday BBQ
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
From fancy champagne flutes to lovely Liberty print paper plates, make sure you’re the host with the most this weekend
Barbeque tool set, £28.95
Best for… the chef. Burgers, sausages, vegetable skewers, master the lot with this set.
Incalmo Champagne Flutes by Jochen Holz, £150
Best for… a posh party with no holds barred on the fizz.
Flamingo paper napkins £2.49
Best for… messy munchers. The kids will love this fun design, and you won’t have to worry about sticky fingers!
- 1 Court: Disciplinary rules not followed in 'unfair' sacking, lawyer suggests
- 2 Motorcyclist injured in Highgate Hill collision
- 3 'The law isn't important to us': Car tyres deflated by activists in Camden
- 4 Hampstead woman tells tribunal of alleged racist discrimination
- 5 West Hampstead woman's kids' clothes success story
- 6 Barnet: Three arrested as victim of fatal stabbing named
- 7 Covid-19: Hospital admissions and bed occupancy continue to fall
- 8 Man in his 30s stabbed to death
- 9 St John's Wood nursery 'requires improvement' after surprise Ofsted visit
- 10 Spurs survive 'Lasagna-gate 2' and it's over to Arsenal
Liberty print paper plates, £3.99
Best for…a pretty picnic with a touch of class featuring Liberty of London prints.
Picnic blanket in Kissing Hedgehogs design, £35.95Best for…a barbeque for two, what could be more romantic than cuddly kissing hedgehogs?