4 Pocket Living developments of compact homes in north London
- Credit: Archant
Pocket Living is a private developer which builds 38sq m, one bedroom flats, and sells them to single people or couples at 20 per cent less than their market value.
The flats, often referred to as micro or compact homes, are only available to first-time buyers living or working in the same borough as the development, and earning in the region of £30,000 to £66,000, which is too much to qualify for social housing, but often too little to buy outright in the open market.
Pocket Living have two developments currently under construction in Camden
Oak Grove: 13 flats. Sales to be launched end of May 2015.
Willingham Terrace: 18 flats. Sales to be launched end of 2015.
Previous developments in north London are full or sold out, but are worth keeping an eye on as people are bound to move on.
You may also want to watch:
Geoff Marsh Court, Kentish Town
- 1 How many trees have been felled in the Parkland Walk?
- 2 5 days out in London where you can meet the animals
- 3 Burglar of £100k watches and jewellery haul jailed
- 4 Birthday Honours: Period Poverty campaigner Amika George becomes an MBE
- 5 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 6 Neighbours fight plan for 'out of character' flats above nursery
- 7 Police officer guilty of spying on woman in the shower
- 8 Shakespeare comedy and children's shows at Regent's Park Open Air Theatre
- 9 Boundary changes plan would 'split' Hampstead and see new Muswell Hill seat
- 10 Birthday Honours: Cllr Jonathan Simpson 'astonished' to be made MBE