4 Pocket Living developments of compact homes in north London
- Credit: Archant
Pocket Living is a private developer which builds 38sq m, one bedroom flats, and sells them to single people or couples at 20 per cent less than their market value.
The flats, often referred to as micro or compact homes, are only available to first-time buyers living or working in the same borough as the development, and earning in the region of £30,000 to £66,000, which is too much to qualify for social housing, but often too little to buy outright in the open market.
Pocket Living have two developments currently under construction in Camden
Oak Grove: 13 flats. Sales to be launched end of May 2015.
Willingham Terrace: 18 flats. Sales to be launched end of 2015.
Previous developments in north London are full or sold out, but are worth keeping an eye on as people are bound to move on.
Geoff Marsh Court, Kentish Town
- 1 North London road and rail disruptions in the week ahead
- 2 Drug runner caught at Euston with heroin in underwear jailed for four years
- 3 Fire brigade extinguish St Pancras station electrical fire
- 4 The story of a pond returning to Hampstead Heath
- 5 Guilty: Woman stirred up racial hatred with social media posts on Grenfell
- 6 Cirque du Soleil: Luzia Royal Albert Hall ****
- 7 Nine of London's best vegan restaurants to try this Veganuary
- 8 How a stray Hampstead cat changed the life of artist Louis Wain
- 9 Hampstead retail site snapped up for £7m by property firm
- 10 Haringey 'virtual parking permits' to tackle blue badge thefts