4 Pocket Living developments of compact homes in north London
- Credit: Archant
Pocket Living is a private developer which builds 38sq m, one bedroom flats, and sells them to single people or couples at 20 per cent less than their market value.
The flats, often referred to as micro or compact homes, are only available to first-time buyers living or working in the same borough as the development, and earning in the region of £30,000 to £66,000, which is too much to qualify for social housing, but often too little to buy outright in the open market.
Pocket Living have two developments currently under construction in Camden
Oak Grove: 13 flats. Sales to be launched end of May 2015.
Willingham Terrace: 18 flats. Sales to be launched end of 2015.
Previous developments in north London are full or sold out, but are worth keeping an eye on as people are bound to move on.
You may also want to watch:
Geoff Marsh Court, Kentish Town
- 1 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 2 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 3 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 4 Council denies liability for Church Row bollards car damage
- 5 Meet the entrepreneur helping Londoners find the cool dining spots
- 6 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 7 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 8 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 9 Nursery to open in former Highgate Barclays building
- 10 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?