4 Pocket Living developments of compact homes in north London
- Credit: Archant
Pocket Living is a private developer which builds 38sq m, one bedroom flats, and sells them to single people or couples at 20 per cent less than their market value.
The flats, often referred to as micro or compact homes, are only available to first-time buyers living or working in the same borough as the development, and earning in the region of £30,000 to £66,000, which is too much to qualify for social housing, but often too little to buy outright in the open market.
Pocket Living have two developments currently under construction in Camden
Oak Grove: 13 flats. Sales to be launched end of May 2015.
Willingham Terrace: 18 flats. Sales to be launched end of 2015.
Previous developments in north London are full or sold out, but are worth keeping an eye on as people are bound to move on.
You may also want to watch:
Geoff Marsh Court, Kentish Town
- 1 Prince Philip's funeral: Camden firm Levertons to make arrangements
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 Prince Philip remembered in pictures: London Zoo visits and trips to the theatre
- 7 'Negligence put lives at risk': £10k fine after fire at unlicensed HMO
- 8 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 9 Revealed: How council paid £23m for an office block valued at £10m
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'