3 top properties you can buy or rent in West Hampstead
- Credit: Polly Hancock
Here are three properties available to rent or buy in West Hampstead
Compayne Gardens, West Hampstead, NW6
An exceptional 1,242sq ft, two double bedroom, two-bathroom apartment, positioned on the first floor of a beautifully maintained period red-brick residence in one of South Hampstead’s most desirable streets. This property features a 26sq ft reception room with wood flooring, fireplace and bay window, a separate fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room with access to a private balcony, two double bedrooms (principal bedroom with en-suite shower room) and modern family bathroom. Compayne Gardens is conveniently located for West Hampstead’s amenities, along with the excellent transport links.
Queens Court, West End Lane, West Hampstead, NW6
You may also want to watch:
A light and spacious three bedroom lateral apartment, situated on the fourth floor of a well-maintained purpose built block with lift access in the heart of West Hampstead. This exceptional property extends to approximately 982sq ft, and comprises a large, west-facing reception room with exceptional views, separate eat-in kitchen with access to a fire escape, principal bedroom, two further bedrooms one of which is a double, bathroom and WC. The apartment is in excellent decorative order and offers far-reaching views over the capital. Queens Court is superbly located for local cafes, restaurants and shops whilst a combination of Jubilee line, Overground and Thameslink transport connections can be found nearby at West Hampstead.
- 1 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 2 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 3 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 4 Pubs and restaurants look forward to 'normality' of indoors on May 17
- 5 Tottenham Women seal extra time win over Sheffield United
- 6 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 7 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 8 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 9 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 10 You have to laugh – mental health and the role of comedy in our lives
Nant Road, Childs Hill, NW2
A superb five bedroom end-of-terrace house with off-street parking and south facing garden, located in the ever-popular Childs Hill. This beautiful home extends to 1734 sq ft and comprises an excellent and practical open plan kitchen/reception room, part of which is housed in a tasteful extension with bi-folding doors onto the garden, master bedroom, four further bedrooms, family bathroom, and guest cloakroom. The converted loft has the potential for further extension, subject to the granting of necessary consents and the wonderful south facing garden contains a full width work-shop at the rear. Nant Road is a popular residential street immediately adjacent to Childs Hill Park. Shops, cafes and other amenities can be found on the nearby Finchley Road, whilst the Northern line and multiple bus routes can be found nearby at Golders Green.
All properties are on the market with Goldschmidt & Howland g-h.co.uk