3 properties you can buy with the new Help to Buy London equity loan
- Credit: Archant
The extension of the government loan to 40 per cent for Londoners is available on new-build properties costing up to £600,000. Here’s what’s available in north London
Centre Heights, NW3, £440,000
A studio flat very conveniently placed for Swiss Cottage station on the Jubilee line – handy for Canary Wharf. Wood flooring, underfloor heating and spectacular London skyline views are all major bonuses and on-site concierge, security and management services make looking after the property easy.
Canterbury Lofts, NW6, £565,000
This one-bedroom flat in South Kilburn is in a building described as a “contemporary period conversion”. Confusing wording perhaps but the total re-fit of the former warehouse means that this property qualifies as a new-build, whilst retaining a degree of Art Deco charm on the outside. The development will have a residents’ gym and roof terrace and is well placed for the forthcoming Crossrail opening in 2018/19. Due for completion in Q2 2016.
You may also want to watch:
Kilburn Park Road, NW6, £580,000
On the third floor of this brand new block, due for completion in early 2016, this one-bedroom flat has an open-plan living-kitchen-dining room and separate internal bathroom, as well as access to a private roof terrace. The block is portered and well situated for the Bakerloo line.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 3 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 6 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 9 Ken Clarke's Infected Blood Inquiry words were 'offensive' – campaigners
- 10 Letter on shopping for one!