3 properties for sale in north London with fantastic kitchens
- Credit: Archant
Today’s kitchen is often the hub of the home, where we cook, entertain or relax with family and friends over a cuppa. Here are three properties for sale in north London with fantastic open plan kitchens.
Elgin Avenue, Maida Vale, W9, £4,500,000
Arranged over five floors, this exquisite six bedroom house offers outstanding living space with a bright and airy contemporary finish. The property comprises an impressive open plan double reception room as well as a spacious kitchen, breakfast area and dining room with a sweeping staircase connecting the two. The first floor houses a complete master suite with a stunning en suite bathroom, dressing area and front facing terrace with five further bedrooms on the top two floors, three of which also have attractive en suite facilities. This well designed house also benefits from a study, wine cellar, utility area and a 30ft garden.
Wilmot Place, Camden, NW1, £1,250,000
This new penthouse has been built and finished to an exceptional standard. The open-plan reception room incorporates a kitchen and dining area, and is flooded with natural light from the windows and electronic skylights. The kitchen has fully integrated Siemens appliances, Quartz worktops and high gloss Stormer cabinets. The master bedroom has an en suite bathroom with underfloor heating and a dressing room.
You may also want to watch:
There is a further double bedroom, family bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and balcony. The apartment has a number of further benefits including; Sedum green roof, solar panels, large bi folding doors on to the balcony, plenty of natural light and built in storage.
- 1 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 2 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 3 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 4 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 5 West Hampstead Women's Institute celebrates 10-year milestone
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 8 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 9 Gay music hall icon Fred Barnes to be honoured with Maida Vale plaque
- 10 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
View Road, Highgate, N6, £4,999,950
Winner of the best Eco House Category in International Design and Architecture Awards, this exceptional three storey, four bedroom contemporary eco friendly house benefits from a stunning expansive kitchen and decked terrace.
The kitchen includes Sub-Zero freezer, Quooker tap, and a huge island.
The garden was designed by Chelsea Gold Medallist and the basement floor boasts a utility, bedroom, and wine room.