3 of the best properties in Maida Vale
- Credit: Archant
Red brick mansion flats and elegant Georgian terraces form the bulk of property in Maida Vale. Cobbled mews nestle behind the main roads while detached villas line the leafy boulevards of the cosmopolitan area.
Warwick Avenue, W9, £5,500 per week, furnished/unfurnished
A Grade ll-listed white stucco fronted home (4,890 sq ft/454 sq m) with extremely well planned accommodation, a lift servicing three floors and a separate lock-up garage situated in Warwick Place. The property has a 95’ garden with direct access to the communal gardens, which includes the use of a tennis court and children’s play area. Warwick Avenue is located moments from the amenities of Clifton Road, the picturesque Regent’s Canal and Warwick Avenue Underground Station (Bakerloo line).
Randolph Mews, W9, £1,950,000
An attractive end of terrace mews house (111 sq m/1,207 sq ft) arranged over two floors only with a delightful patio garden. Randolph Mews is situated between Randolph Road and Randolph Avenue moments from all the amenities of Little Venice, including the shops and cafés of Clifton Road, the picturesque Regent’s Canal and Warwick Avenue Underground Station (Bakerloo Line) whilst only moments from Paddington Recreation Ground and tennis courts.
You may also want to watch:
The Red Brick House, Randolph Road, W9, £13,950,000
This low built, freehold detached house was built c.1929 by the respected Scottish architect, Charles Stanley Peach. The four/five-bedroom house has a gymnasium with swimming pool and steam room, cinema/family room with bar area, principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom with his and hers dressing rooms and private terrace, staff bedroom with en-suite shower room, three guest cloakrooms, utility room/pantry, wine cellar, private landscaped rear garden, off-street parking and a garage.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 6 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 7 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
- 8 Prince Philip remembered in pictures: London Zoo visits and trips to the theatre
- 9 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 10 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
NB: The sale is to include a canal boat that is moored on Blomfield Road.
All properties from Aston Chase