3 of the best properties in Maida Vale
- Credit: Archant
Red brick mansion flats and elegant Georgian terraces form the bulk of property in Maida Vale. Cobbled mews nestle behind the main roads while detached villas line the leafy boulevards of the cosmopolitan area.
Warwick Avenue, W9, £5,500 per week, furnished/unfurnished
A Grade ll-listed white stucco fronted home (4,890 sq ft/454 sq m) with extremely well planned accommodation, a lift servicing three floors and a separate lock-up garage situated in Warwick Place. The property has a 95’ garden with direct access to the communal gardens, which includes the use of a tennis court and children’s play area. Warwick Avenue is located moments from the amenities of Clifton Road, the picturesque Regent’s Canal and Warwick Avenue Underground Station (Bakerloo line).
Randolph Mews, W9, £1,950,000
An attractive end of terrace mews house (111 sq m/1,207 sq ft) arranged over two floors only with a delightful patio garden. Randolph Mews is situated between Randolph Road and Randolph Avenue moments from all the amenities of Little Venice, including the shops and cafés of Clifton Road, the picturesque Regent’s Canal and Warwick Avenue Underground Station (Bakerloo Line) whilst only moments from Paddington Recreation Ground and tennis courts.
You may also want to watch:
The Red Brick House, Randolph Road, W9, £13,950,000
This low built, freehold detached house was built c.1929 by the respected Scottish architect, Charles Stanley Peach. The four/five-bedroom house has a gymnasium with swimming pool and steam room, cinema/family room with bar area, principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom with his and hers dressing rooms and private terrace, staff bedroom with en-suite shower room, three guest cloakrooms, utility room/pantry, wine cellar, private landscaped rear garden, off-street parking and a garage.
- 1 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 2 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 3 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 4 Council denies liability for Church Row bollards car damage
- 5 Meet the entrepreneur helping Londoners find the cool dining spots
- 6 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 7 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 8 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 9 Nursery to open in former Highgate Barclays building
- 10 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
NB: The sale is to include a canal boat that is moored on Blomfield Road.
All properties from Aston Chase