3 of the best properties in Maida Vale
- Credit: Archant
Red brick mansion flats and elegant Georgian terraces form the bulk of property in Maida Vale. Cobbled mews nestle behind the main roads while detached villas line the leafy boulevards of the cosmopolitan area.
Warwick Avenue, W9, £5,500 per week, furnished/unfurnished
A Grade ll-listed white stucco fronted home (4,890 sq ft/454 sq m) with extremely well planned accommodation, a lift servicing three floors and a separate lock-up garage situated in Warwick Place. The property has a 95’ garden with direct access to the communal gardens, which includes the use of a tennis court and children’s play area. Warwick Avenue is located moments from the amenities of Clifton Road, the picturesque Regent’s Canal and Warwick Avenue Underground Station (Bakerloo line).
Randolph Mews, W9, £1,950,000
An attractive end of terrace mews house (111 sq m/1,207 sq ft) arranged over two floors only with a delightful patio garden. Randolph Mews is situated between Randolph Road and Randolph Avenue moments from all the amenities of Little Venice, including the shops and cafés of Clifton Road, the picturesque Regent’s Canal and Warwick Avenue Underground Station (Bakerloo Line) whilst only moments from Paddington Recreation Ground and tennis courts.
You may also want to watch:
The Red Brick House, Randolph Road, W9, £13,950,000
This low built, freehold detached house was built c.1929 by the respected Scottish architect, Charles Stanley Peach. The four/five-bedroom house has a gymnasium with swimming pool and steam room, cinema/family room with bar area, principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom with his and hers dressing rooms and private terrace, staff bedroom with en-suite shower room, three guest cloakrooms, utility room/pantry, wine cellar, private landscaped rear garden, off-street parking and a garage.
- 1 How many trees have been felled in the Parkland Walk?
- 2 Birthday Honours: Period Poverty campaigner Amika George becomes an MBE
- 3 Burglar of £100k watches and jewellery haul jailed
- 4 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 5 5 days out in London where you can meet the animals
- 6 Birthday Honours: Cllr Jonathan Simpson 'astonished' to be made MBE
- 7 Birthday Honours: Gongs for Arlene Phillips, Jonathan Pryce and Engelbert Humperdinck
- 8 Food Bank Aid joins estate agent in fight to keep up with demand
- 9 Neighbours fight plan for 'out of character' flats above nursery
- 10 Birthday Honours: David Myers rewarded for decades of advocacy at the Royal Free
NB: The sale is to include a canal boat that is moored on Blomfield Road.
All properties from Aston Chase