3 of the best properties in Fortis Green
- Credit: Archant
A family friendly area with plenty of large homes and decently sized flats
Woodside, Fortis Green, N10
A top floor, three double bedroom flat on the top of a red brick mansion block, this sunny property is attractive and well proportioned. Although it could be in need of a little refurbishment, the property is generally in good order and close to many amenities, including Fortismere School.
Hamptons International/020 8454 7241
Southern Road, East Finchley, N2
Another three bedroom flat, this expansive property has its own balcony which leads down to a large private garden. With plenty of natural light it is ideally located for East Finchley tube station, meaning central London is only a few stops away.
Foxtons/020 8829 4040
- 1 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 2 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 3 Highgate pub gets the go-ahead to reopen
- 4 Watchdog: Ex-council leader's conduct over housing development was 'flawed'
- 5 Murphy's Yard 825-home tower block development to be 'car free'
- 6 'Superior York stone’ to be laid in Hornsey Town Hall Square
- 7 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 8 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 9 Discover north London’s ‘lost’ synagogue
- 10 Could Adama Traore be on his way to Tottenham?
Beech Drive, Ringwood Estate, N2
A detached five bedroom family home, this property comes with a studio, double garage, off street parking, and even the possibility of a loft extension. It is located on a sought after road off Fortis Green and is also in the catchment for Fortismere School.
Barnard Marcus/020 8012 2051