3 of the best properties in Fortis Green
- Credit: Archant
A family friendly area with plenty of large homes and decently sized flats
Woodside, Fortis Green, N10
A top floor, three double bedroom flat on the top of a red brick mansion block, this sunny property is attractive and well proportioned. Although it could be in need of a little refurbishment, the property is generally in good order and close to many amenities, including Fortismere School.
Hamptons International/020 8454 7241
Southern Road, East Finchley, N2
You may also want to watch:
Another three bedroom flat, this expansive property has its own balcony which leads down to a large private garden. With plenty of natural light it is ideally located for East Finchley tube station, meaning central London is only a few stops away.
Foxtons/020 8829 4040
- 1 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 2 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 3 Ken Clarke's anger at 'pointless' Infected Blood Inquiry questions
- 4 West Heath Road flats set for approval – despite affordable housing dispute
- 5 Winter closure of Royal Free kids A&E 'boosted Covid resilience' – NHS report
- 6 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 7 Letter on proposed Low Traffic Neighbourhoods
- 8 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 9 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 10 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
Beech Drive, Ringwood Estate, N2
A detached five bedroom family home, this property comes with a studio, double garage, off street parking, and even the possibility of a loft extension. It is located on a sought after road off Fortis Green and is also in the catchment for Fortismere School.
Barnard Marcus/020 8012 2051