3 of the best properties in Fortis Green
- Credit: Archant
A family friendly area with plenty of large homes and decently sized flats
Woodside, Fortis Green, N10
A top floor, three double bedroom flat on the top of a red brick mansion block, this sunny property is attractive and well proportioned. Although it could be in need of a little refurbishment, the property is generally in good order and close to many amenities, including Fortismere School.
Hamptons International/020 8454 7241
Southern Road, East Finchley, N2
Another three bedroom flat, this expansive property has its own balcony which leads down to a large private garden. With plenty of natural light it is ideally located for East Finchley tube station, meaning central London is only a few stops away.
Foxtons/020 8829 4040
- 1 Bentley Motor blue plaque in North London 'prized off wall and stolen'
- 2 I want to philately! Freddie Mercury’s stamp collection goes on display
- 3 Free beach returns to Finchley Road for the summer
- 4 Fences and padlocks at Primrose Hill once again
- 5 Opening date confirmed for new Finchley Road Aldi
- 6 Royal Free denies allowing Tory MP to influence medical decision
- 7 Family pay tribute to schoolgirl at West Hampstead bridge restoration
- 8 Crouch End Festival: 'Back with a bang bigger than ever'
- 9 Bow Lock murder defendants blame each other for fatal attack
- 10 Five bedroom Arts and Crafts style house with landscaped garden in Muswell Hill/East Finchley borders
Beech Drive, Ringwood Estate, N2
A detached five bedroom family home, this property comes with a studio, double garage, off street parking, and even the possibility of a loft extension. It is located on a sought after road off Fortis Green and is also in the catchment for Fortismere School.
Barnard Marcus/020 8012 2051