3 of the best properties in Fortis Green
- Credit: Archant
A family friendly area with plenty of large homes and decently sized flats
Woodside, Fortis Green, N10
A top floor, three double bedroom flat on the top of a red brick mansion block, this sunny property is attractive and well proportioned. Although it could be in need of a little refurbishment, the property is generally in good order and close to many amenities, including Fortismere School.
Hamptons International/020 8454 7241
Southern Road, East Finchley, N2
You may also want to watch:
Another three bedroom flat, this expansive property has its own balcony which leads down to a large private garden. With plenty of natural light it is ideally located for East Finchley tube station, meaning central London is only a few stops away.
Foxtons/020 8829 4040
- 1 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 2 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 3 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 5 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 6 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 7 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 The Outsider: Residents take aim at plans for high street pub
- 10 Murder arrest after Primrose Hill woman dies from stab wounds
Beech Drive, Ringwood Estate, N2
A detached five bedroom family home, this property comes with a studio, double garage, off street parking, and even the possibility of a loft extension. It is located on a sought after road off Fortis Green and is also in the catchment for Fortismere School.
Barnard Marcus/020 8012 2051