3 of the best properties in Fortis Green
- Credit: Archant
A family friendly area with plenty of large homes and decently sized flats
Woodside, Fortis Green, N10
A top floor, three double bedroom flat on the top of a red brick mansion block, this sunny property is attractive and well proportioned. Although it could be in need of a little refurbishment, the property is generally in good order and close to many amenities, including Fortismere School.
Hamptons International/020 8454 7241
Southern Road, East Finchley, N2
You may also want to watch:
Another three bedroom flat, this expansive property has its own balcony which leads down to a large private garden. With plenty of natural light it is ideally located for East Finchley tube station, meaning central London is only a few stops away.
Foxtons/020 8829 4040
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 7 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 8 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 9 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 10 Myanmar ambassador pleads for help from Hampstead doorstep
Beech Drive, Ringwood Estate, N2
A detached five bedroom family home, this property comes with a studio, double garage, off street parking, and even the possibility of a loft extension. It is located on a sought after road off Fortis Green and is also in the catchment for Fortismere School.
Barnard Marcus/020 8012 2051