16 Greville Road
- Credit: Archant
An outstanding collection of five spacious apartments, 16 Greville Road is a brand new development, magnificently recreating the original 19th Century villa that once stood in its place.
Dynamic open living spaces blend historical charm with modern character. This meticulous recreation of the grand classical style villa, with quintessential stucco facing, sash windows and prominent porches has been innovatively paired with cutting-edge, modern design.
These luxury apartments have been crafted to ensure homes which cater to every lifestyle convenience. Each home has been designed with exceptional attention to detail; large and comfortable bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms are paired with spacious kitchens and family rooms, exemplifying integrated design with style and practicality to provide ideal spaces in which to cook, entertain and relax.
Elegant, engineered timber flooring flows throughout these apartments where you can also enjoy an abundance of natural light, access to charming communal gardens and make use of the integrated high-specification appliances.
Nestled amongst the charismatic suburbs of Maida Vale, South Hampstead and Brondesbury, Greville Road is a quiet residential street bridging eclectic Kilburn with the highly sought after St John’s Wood. Just a short walk away from such cultural landmarks as Abbey Road Studios, Lord’s Cricket Ground and a mere twenty minutes to the iconic Primrose Hill with its breathtaking views of London, Greville Road’s surroundings are as diverse as they are engaging.
You may also want to watch:
The local area boasts a broad and varied selection of some of London’s most famous retail, leisure and cultural gems, meeting places and fitness opportunities.
Browse the chic stores of St John’s Wood High Street, stroll along the canals of Little Venice or enjoy the local bistros and historic pubs of Hampstead.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 3 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 6 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 7 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 8 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 9 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 10 Injury concerns spoil Arsenal's win over Sheffield United
Price on application
The Estates Company
020 7372 5000