ONE day left to enter Mayor of Camden’s photo competition
THERE is just one day left to enter the Mayor of Camden’s photograph competition to find an iconic image of Camden to display on his parlour wall.
Cllr Jonathan Simpson is looking for budding photographers to take a picture which represents ‘‘the fantastic borough’’ to be displayed on the wall of his Town Hall parlour.
He is pictured above standing outside one of Camden’s most famous landmarks – an example of the kind of Camden scene that can be entered.
Anyone can enter by taking a picture of a Camden scene – anything from the Heath to Bloomsbury or Kentish Town.
He said: “We have so many historic landmarks throughout the borough and the Mayor’s parlour is one of those places where so many visiting dignitaries and the great and the good come into.”
You may also want to watch:
Photos need to be in by the end of tomorrow (25th) and the winning shot will be judged the following week by the Mayor and Ham&High editor Geoff Martin.
To enter please send a photograph of Camden to email@example.com.
- 1 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 2 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 3 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 4 Pubs and restaurants look forward to 'normality' of indoors on May 17
- 5 Tottenham Women seal extra time win over Sheffield United
- 6 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 7 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 8 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 9 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 10 You have to laugh – mental health and the role of comedy in our lives