ONE day left to enter Mayor of Camden’s photo competition
THERE is just one day left to enter the Mayor of Camden’s photograph competition to find an iconic image of Camden to display on his parlour wall.
Cllr Jonathan Simpson is looking for budding photographers to take a picture which represents ‘‘the fantastic borough’’ to be displayed on the wall of his Town Hall parlour.
He is pictured above standing outside one of Camden’s most famous landmarks – an example of the kind of Camden scene that can be entered.
Anyone can enter by taking a picture of a Camden scene – anything from the Heath to Bloomsbury or Kentish Town.
He said: “We have so many historic landmarks throughout the borough and the Mayor’s parlour is one of those places where so many visiting dignitaries and the great and the good come into.”
You may also want to watch:
Photos need to be in by the end of tomorrow (25th) and the winning shot will be judged the following week by the Mayor and Ham&High editor Geoff Martin.
To enter please send a photograph of Camden to email@example.com.
- 1 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 2 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 3 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 6 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 7 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 8 'It's devastating': Golders Green mother speaks out about rare genetic disease
- 9 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 10 Council denies liability for Church Row bollards car damage