New community market launches in West Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
A weekly market has arrived in West Hampstead for residents who love a good quality bargain.
The West Hampstead Community Sale launched on Sunday.
Residents can bag a bargain or flog their own belongings at the sale, which was filled with vintage clothes, crafts, furniture, collectables and knick-knacks.
Organiser Alexandra Gee, of Sumatra Road, said: “It was absolutely brilliant, everything I hoped for. The feedback was great with people saying the area was crying out for something like this and they are coming back!”
The sale takes place from 10am to 2pm on Sundays at West Hampstead Forecourt in Iverson Road, West Hampstead. Stalls cost £20.
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.londoncommunitysales.co.uk for more information.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 4 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 7 Highgate's Food Bank Aid's year of giving - and a search for a bigger home
- 8 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 9 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 10 Arts centre? Rock'n'roll museum? What future for Hampstead Police Station?