New community market launches in West Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
A weekly market has arrived in West Hampstead for residents who love a good quality bargain.
The West Hampstead Community Sale launched on Sunday.
Residents can bag a bargain or flog their own belongings at the sale, which was filled with vintage clothes, crafts, furniture, collectables and knick-knacks.
Organiser Alexandra Gee, of Sumatra Road, said: “It was absolutely brilliant, everything I hoped for. The feedback was great with people saying the area was crying out for something like this and they are coming back!”
The sale takes place from 10am to 2pm on Sundays at West Hampstead Forecourt in Iverson Road, West Hampstead. Stalls cost £20.
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.londoncommunitysales.co.uk for more information.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 6 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 7 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 8 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 9 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 10 Mental health charity announces arts award winner and new grants