New community market launches in West Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
A weekly market has arrived in West Hampstead for residents who love a good quality bargain.
The West Hampstead Community Sale launched on Sunday.
Residents can bag a bargain or flog their own belongings at the sale, which was filled with vintage clothes, crafts, furniture, collectables and knick-knacks.
Organiser Alexandra Gee, of Sumatra Road, said: “It was absolutely brilliant, everything I hoped for. The feedback was great with people saying the area was crying out for something like this and they are coming back!”
The sale takes place from 10am to 2pm on Sundays at West Hampstead Forecourt in Iverson Road, West Hampstead. Stalls cost £20.
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.londoncommunitysales.co.uk for more information.
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 4 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 7 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 8 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 9 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 10 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'