WIN AN ICE-COOL BREAK TO COPENHAGEN COURTESY OF COLGATE SENSITIVE PRO-RELIEF
PUBLISHED: 14:11 09 December 2009 | UPDATED: 16:36 07 September 2010
Over 57% of the world's population suffer from sensitive teeth. Caused by triggers, including icy cold winter winds and hot drinks, the pain can be a real barrier for sufferers, preventing them from enjoying life. That is until, new Colgate(r) Sensitive Pro-Relief(tm) toothpaste.
ESCAPE THE PAIN OF TOOTH SENSITIVITY WITH AN ICE-COOL BREAK TO COPENHAGEN COURTESY OF COLGATE® SENSITIVE PRO-RELIEF™
Over 57% of the world's population suffer from sensitive teeth. Caused by triggers, including icy cold winter winds and hot drinks, the pain can be a real barrier for sufferers, preventing them from enjoying life. That is until, new Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™ toothpaste. Moving away from typical formulas used in other sensitive toothpastes, it has been clinically proven to deliver instant relief from tooth sensitivity, when directly applied on to the affected tooth for 1 minute.
To celebrate the new launch, Colgate has teamed up with the London24.com to offer you the chance to escape it all with a luxury break for 2 to ice-cool Copenhagen. The prize includes Business Class flights to Copenhagen, a 2 night stay in a 4 star hotel and dinner at a Michelin Star restaurant.
In order to win the luxury break for 2 in Copenhagen, simply answer the following question:
Q) Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™ is a toothpaste for:
a) Whitening teeth
b) Gum protection
c) Sensitive teeth
Please submit your answer using this form using a competition name of 'COLGATE'
Closing date for entries is 31st December 2009. Please see terms and conditions.
Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™ Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By entering, entrants accept these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open only to residents in the United Kingdom over the age of 18. This Promotion is not open to employees of Colgate-Palmolive (UK) Limited, its subsidiaries and any of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion, including their immediate families.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter into this Promotion.
4. This promotion begins on 16th December 2009 and closes on 31st December 2009 at 11:59pm ("The Promotion Period"). All entries after this date and time will be deemed invalid.
5. There is only one prize winner
6. The prize is a trip for two people to the Copenhagen Plaza Hotel, Copenhagen including 2 night's accommodation. The prize includes return Business Class flights from London Heathrow to Copenhagen. Prize also includes a 3,000kr dinner voucher to be redeemed at Noma Restaurant, Copenhagen. Any other costs (including transfers, spending money etc) will not be provided as part of the prize.
7. Bookings are subject to availability.
8. Winners and their friend must hold current and valid passports and one person must be at least 18 years of age. Passports and any necessary Visas are the responsibility and cost of the travellers. Travel is subject to availability and excludes Christmas, Easter and all Bank and Public Holidays.
9. The accommodation provided at the Hotel is based on two adults sharing a double room. Prizes must be taken by end of March 2010 (but cannot be taken 10/11/12/13th February 2010).
10. The prizes will be drawn at random by the hosting publication after the closing date. The winners will be notified by email within 5 working days on the email address provided to enter into this Promotion by the entrant. If the Prize Winner fails to respond within 21 working days of being contacted then the Promoter shall be entitled to select an alternative prize winner and the Prize Winner who has not responded will not be entitled to a Prize or any alternative.
11. Prizes will be dispatched to each winners address. All UK orders are sent via 1st class Royal Mail recorded or special delivery (to be provided by the winner) and require a signature. A majority of orders are delivered within 1 working day but allow up to two weeks for delivery. If there is no-one available to sign for your order, Royal Mail will leave a notification card and your order will be taken to your local post office where it will be available for collection. Orders are only classified as missing in the post 15 days after posting. If 15 days or more have passed and your order has not been received, please contact the publication directly.
12. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. All prizes, dates and flights are subject to availability. Any amendments made by the Winners after the booking is confirmed will be subject to administration charges with the Prize Winner bearing the associated costs.
14. Only the prize winners will be notified.
15. Prize description is correct as at time of print. The promoter accepts no responsibility for hotels, tours or airlines being withdrawn or amended. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value, or to alter details, if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
16. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
17. Incomplete or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
18. The Prize Winner agrees to take part in any promotional and publicity activity at the Promoter's request and consent to its name, location and photograph being published for the purposes of this prize draw and promoting the Promoter and its business.
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost, late, misdirected texts or correspondence due to incorrect entrant information.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control.
21. The Promoter may require winners to provide proof of identity and proof of age. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter's discretion.
22. Personal data is only collected and used for this Promotion and is in accordance with data protection legislation. Any data collected will not be retained after Prize Winners have been notified and prizes collected.
23. These terms and conditions are governed by and construed and performed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall be the courts of exclusive jurisdiction.
24. The Promoter is Colgate-Palmolive (UK) Limited of Guildford Business Park, Middleton Road, Guildford, Surrey GU2 8JZ.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Ham&High. Click the link in the orange box above for details.