Terms and conditions for our fabulous Jack Daniel's birthday competition
PUBLISHED: 13:06 10 September 2008 | UPDATED: 15:22 07 September 2010
THE HAM&HIGH is running a fantastic competition for a reader to win the trip of a lifetime to the Jack Daniel s birthday bash in Tennessee next month. details are in this week s ham&high (september 11 edition) and here are the full terms and conditions,
THE HAM&HIGH IS RUNNING A FANTASTIC COMPETITION FOR A READER TO WIN THE TRIP OF A LIFETIME TO THE JACK DANIEL'S BIRTHDAY BASH IN TENNESSEE NEXT MONTH. DETAILS ARE IN THIS WEEK'S HAM&HIGH (SEPTEMBER 11 EDITION) AND HERE ARE THE FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WHICH YOU SHOULD READ ON ENTERING THE COMPETITION.
BROWN-FORMAN BEVERAGES UK, LTD
THE BIRTHDAY JD SET - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promotion is open to UK residents aged 21 or over only excluding employees of the promoter, Archant London, their families, agents and anyone else connected with the promotion. No purchase necessary.
2. To enter send your name, age, address and telephone number on the coupon printed in the September 11 edition of the Ham&High to: Mr. Jack's birthday prize draw, [Ham&High, 100A Avenue Road, Hampstead, London NW3 3HF to be received no later than (September 20).
3. Only one entry per person.
4. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any illegible entries or those which are delayed or not delivered. Proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
5. There is one prize: a 2 full day trip for the prize-winner and a guest to Lynchburg, Tennessee to enjoy the Jack Daniel's birthday celebrations. The prize includes return flights from promoter's nominated UK departure airport (Gatwick/Manchester tbc) on 17TH October and returning on 19TH October to arrive in the UK on 20TH October; 4 star hotel accommodation in Nashville to include breakfast for two nights; return ground transfers from Atlanta airport to the hotel in Nashville; tasting and tour of the Jack Daniel¹s distillery; lunch and evening meal on Saturday 18TH October; free attendance to the birthday JD set on Saturday 18TH October in Lynchburg with transport to and from hotel. The performance line up may be subject to change.
6. Hotel rooms will be based on 2 people sharing.
7. The promoter will book and pay for each prize as agent for the prize-winner and their guest, who agree to be bound by any terms imposed by third parties including, without limitation, any relevant tour operator. The prize-winner and guest must hold valid passports with 6 months' validity remaining, and must not require a prearranged visa in order to travel to the US. Prize-winner and guest must also comply with immigration requirements for entry into the USA. All travel-related administration is the responsibility of the prize-winner and guest. All additional expenses including without limitation, spending money, travel to and from UK departure airport and insurance cover is the responsibility of the prize-winner.
8. The prize-winner and their guest will need to confirm they are over 21 before taking up the prize. The promoter reserves the right to select alternative winners, should the original winner and guest not validate all of their identity and age, ability to travel on the fixed trip dates and compliance with US immigration criteria must be verified within 3 days of notification. The prize draw will be supervised by an independent person and will take place on 20th September. The prize-winner will be the first name drawn at random from all valid entries.
9. The prize-winner will be notified within 7 days of the close of the competition and receive further details of their prize within 7 days of verification of their age, as required above. The winners' details can be obtained for 6 weeks only by sending an sae to "Jack Daniel's / Ham&High birthday JD set prize draw", Spring PR, 301 b/c Aberdeen House, 22-24 Aberdeen Grove, London n5 2ea. The prize-winner and guest may be required to participate in future publicity.
10. Each prize is as stated, is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control with no liability to any entrants, the prize-winner or any third party. The promoter also reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value, should the advertised prize become unavailable for any reason. The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion. Promoter: Brown-Forman Beverages Europe, Ltd, Grove House, 2 Orange Street, London, WC2H 7DF. Make Mr Jack's birthday a memorable one. Please drink responsibly.